Effective date: June 1, 2021
Information Collection, Use and your Rights
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us through your use of the Site, such as when you register with our Site; submit comments, questions or suggestions to our Site; process a business request through the Site; or otherwise interact with the Site in a manner that requires users to provide such information. The types of personally identifiable information we have collected in the preceding 12 months and will continue to collect include identifiers and contact Information, such as a person’s name, business name, telephone number and email address.
At times we conduct on-line surveys to better understand our visitors’ needs. Participation in the surveys is optional. Information gathered is used by LBW to improve marketing efforts. Data gathered may also be used to send information and promotional material about LBW and new applications to be launched on the Site. Surveys collect identifiers and contact information, as well as well as information about your use of the Site that you volunteer.
In addition, our web servers collect Internet and other electronic network activity information, including the IP addresses, of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure the use of our Site and to improve the content of our Site. Additionally, information may be integrated into customer relationship management programs so our sales and marketing personnel can identify areas of possible interest for prospective or current customers.
All data collected, including personally identifiable information, will only be used for the purpose for which it was provided.
LBW processes identifiers, contact information, and Internet and other electronic network activity information for carefully considered and specific legitimate business purposes, which includes some or all of the following:
- to process orders and payments to vendors, service providers, and customers;
- in the recruiting process to record and route candidate information to appropriate LBW personnel;
- where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services or communications for the benefit of our customers;
- to identify and prevent fraud;
- to enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- to better understand how people interact with our websites;
- to provide postal communications which we will think will be of interest to you; and
- to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever LBW processes data for these purposes, it will keep your personal data rights in mind. You always have a right to object to this processing of your information and may contact LBW at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify the company. Please note, if you object to the processing of your information, it may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
Links to Other Sites
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data Quality / Opt-Out
At any time, you can access and correct your personally identifiable information and privacy preferences, including unsubscribing as a Registered User of the Site by emailing LBW’s corporate communications department whose up-to-date contact information can be found on www.lbwlogis.com. As a Registered User, you may occasionally receive e-mail messages or other marketing material from LBW. If you would prefer not to receive these messages you may opt out by typing the word unsubscribe in the subject line of the email and returning it to the sender. LBW reserves the right to limit certain services to Registered Users who will not accept e-mail messages.
Notice of Privacy Rights to California Residents
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
Companies that collect personally identifiable information from California residents must, in response to a request by a consumer, provide:
- The categories of personal information collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom personal information has been shared, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
Please note that companies that collect personally identifiable information from California residents are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about the consumer that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about the consumer is not retained;
- Re-identify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to a consumer more than twice in a 12-month period.
Disclosure of Personal Information Used for a Business Purpose
Companies that sell or disclose personally identifiable information of California Residents to a third party for a business purpose must, in response to a request by a consumer, provide:
- The categories of personal information about the consumer that the company sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- The categories of personal information that the company disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, you may request that your personally identifiable information be deleted from our records and not be shared with third parties, and request that any service providers are directed to delete your personal information from their records. Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Protection Against Discrimination
California consumers have the right not to be discriminated by companies because the consumer exercised any of their rights under the CCPA. This means companies cannot, among other things:
- Deny goods or services to you;
- Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Provide a different level of quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that the consumer will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level of quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate, or provide a different level or quality of services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, the use of the Site, or your dealings with the Site you can contact:
Director, Corporate Communications
2221 W Olympic Blvd., #390
Los Angeles, CA, 90006.